welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Monday, February 1, 2016

The Quest for Affordable Coffee


     It's that time of year again! While some people enjoyed the excitement of the Iowa caucus tonight, I went on a Dunkin' to Dunkin' spree in search of a free mug. In a much sensational event, Dunkin' Doughnuts gives out a coupon for a free travel coffee mug at the beginning of February. The catch is that you must purchase a large or even medium beverage, while supplies last. Then through April, the mug can be refilled with an XL hot coffee or medium iced coffee for the low price of $1.69 with the mug, each time.

     I'm not sure if this is a national promotion, but from southern Connecticut to Philadelphia, you will need luck to find a mug. One store told me I should come back tomorrow when they have a fresh shipment of mugs, and between 5:30 and 7:00 A.M. I would probably get a mug. When I reached a store that was not in the local gas station, they had mugs. I was so focused on getting this mug because last year, every store I went to was sold out, and every new shipment would be gone before I got there. So to all of you going to get your coffee at 5 A.M when they open, I hope you enjoy giving up sleep for a mug worth $4.99.





No comments:

Post a Comment