welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Cheesy Wedding Songs

     Every once in a while, I go into a cleaning binge. I was fortunate enough on this pass to find a CD of wedding reception songs. I recently posted about my picks for wedding reception songs after dutifully attending many weddings last summer. Since it was recently valentine's day, I found a free CD that came with some romantic comedies (The Wedding Planner and  My Best Friend's Wedding) and thought I would share this playlist.  Please enjoy:

1. I Like it Like That (Conga Line?)
2. Brown Eyed Girl
3. Hot Hot Hot (Serious Conga Line???)
4. When I See You Smile
5. Mambo #5 (When has this last been played in public?)
6. Gonna Make You Sweat
7. Here Comes the Hotstepper (really??)
8. Keep on Loving You (Slow dance?)





No comments:

Post a Comment