welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Note About My Boys, My Friends

Reading today's EW 5 top stories left me shocked. Sunday's My Boys finale is the last we're ever going to see of PJ and "my men," as the episode was loving called. I'm not thrilled. I was going to write a Haiku as Ausiello suggested, but I prefer lists to Haikus.

Some of the Best My Boys Moments
10. Crowleys
9. Kenny dates a pregnant woman
8. Making fun of Andy
7. A Winter heat wave
6. Stephanie and Kenny getting together
5. PJ inviting Bobby to Italy
4. The guys growing mustaches.
3. Getting to see Andy's home, Brendan's room, and Mike's apartments.
2. Brendan becomes one of Chicago's most eligible bachelors and everyone has to stop him from being a total d-bag.
1. Kenny, Stephanie, PJ and Bobby behave like teens and Mike and Brendan behave like gentlemen. With suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment