welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Monday, September 13, 2010

A Note About ...GOSSIP GIRL Quotes!

Some of my favorite one liners from the first episode of GOSSIP GIRL.


The only Beau Blair had this summer was on her headband. - Gossip Girl

Jenny looked so good I could see the color of her eyes.... - Mr. Humphrey


The food, the shopping, and the boys on the vespas... - Mrs. Humprey

Is it because you've become a hoarder?
- Vanessa

That girl slept with Tiger Woods for a year and all she got was a chicken wrap.
- Nate

Meet Milo. He's our son.
-Dan

Spotted: B riding shotgun.
- Gossip Girl

Cinderella did not Google Prince Charming.
- Serena

So what if my credit card is my fairy godmother?
- Blair

I'm not leaving. Models and champagne. Don't you remember I used to be a rock star?
- Mr. Humphrey

Looks like Lonely Boy has a baby boy.
- Gossip Girl

I love how it hasn't occured to you that people don't want to see you every day.
- Blair

What would Chuck Bass do in this situation?- Girl
Chuck Bass would never be in this situation. - Nate

The gateau du jour is now humble pie.
- Gossip Girl

Comments:
Chuck rescued by a Jenny look-alike?
Is the girl Nate met GOSSIP GIRL?
Is Georgina coming back? Is it really her baby? - NOT LIKELY

No comments:

Post a Comment