welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Sunburn Remedies: Day 4

Day 4: I FEEL HUMAN AGAIN
via GIPHY- Damon slips into his old vamp ways in The Vampire Diaries.

Today is the first day my stomach is not looking like the inside of an under-cooked chicken! I'm less pink and there is some sort of brown edging forming, almost like a bad tanning lotion application.

PAIN LEVEL: (1-5 Scale)
Still hanging at a 2 today. More than anything, I feel a little dehydrated. I've been drinking tons of tea and water all week.

Remedy:
Aside from a daily application of aloe, I'm letting this day go by without any new pain relieving methods. My new method, aside from hydration, is to do nothing. I even managed to wear a skirt that loosely came near my stomach today!

No comments:

Post a Comment