welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Sunburn Remedies: Final Day 7

DAY 7: REBIRTH
I've tolerated all kinds of pain in my life, but nothing prepared me for the day my stomach would start molting to a new layer of skin. I'm finally back to wearing pants and a normal seat belt, but my stomach is ready for new challenges as it brings a fresh layer to life.
Image from GIFER.

PAIN LEVEL (1-5 SCALE):
1. I wish I could say no pain, but peeling skin always causes some sort of discomfort.

REMEDY:
I had to start flaking this stuff off! I changed into a bathing suit for the first time in a week and saw a white layer of skin slowly separating. What did I do? Naturally, I let it flake off like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment