welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Beauty Tuesday: Vitamins on My Face?

I am a fan of vitamin c. The singer,  known as Colleen Ann Fitzpatrick, had some great songs in the late 90's. For the purposes of this blog, I'm taking about the actual vitamin. I've been taking a supplement every day for over a month since my family got the flu. It tastes a bit metallic, but it can be an amazing immune booster. Last month,  I read about seems for the face that have concentrated vitamin c. I picked up one a few weeks ago to see what all the fuss was about. Overall, I'm not sure I get it.

After some research,  I picked up Clinique's fresh pressed vitamin c daily booster at my local Ulta Beauty. For my first try at
a serum, I was willing to pay less than $20.00. With an attractive price of $19.50  at any location with a Clinique counter, it seemed perfect. At the store, there were two packages, one with a vial and a package with 4 vials ($75.00). The idea of the multi-pack is to use one each a week. I'm not a "vial each week" committed to my face. after three weeks of using vitamin c mixed with moisturizer at night, I'm not impressed. My skin seems a little softer than an average January day, but I can't see or feel a difference in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment