welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Note: NoEvil News Sept 8 - Oct 4

1. NBC Cancels The Playboy Club
Fail! It was like MAD MEN meets (well I didn't figure out what it was meeting because it was too early in the season). A wonderful, diverse cast of fiery women that make the Pan-Am Ladies look like nuns. Cut short before it got a chance, RIP PBC!

2. Lion King 3-D Kicks Butt at the Box Office!
I laughed, I cried, I just waited to be king! Lion King was great in 3-D! Plus, some guy in the audience jumped up, pumped his fist in the air and yelled "YES!" when Simba went to defeat his uncle, Scar.

3. A special event to Make Fun of Charlie Sheen

Comedy Central did a roast. I didn't watch, but I sympathized.

4. Hungry Muppet?
Less creepy than the talked-about AIDS Muppet, but this puppet is teaching kids a lesson. And Brad Paisley will be in the episode too, so I will probably watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment