welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Note About The Vaguely Familiar Circle

Is it me or does everyone in the cast of The Secret Circle resemble other more famous people? Let's take a closer look while I share the nicknames I've developed to keep each of the characters straight:

1. Cassie (Brit Robertson)
Kate Bosworth Eyes
I wish I could find a better picture to capture this, but it seems to only appear on film. Her eyes are light.

2. Adam (Thomas Dekker)
Little Lonely Boy
Spotted: this kid is a chip off the 'ol Penn Bagley, but he carries a deeper sadness in his face. #GossipGirl

3. Faye (Phoebe Tonkin)
Little Lucy Hale
Now this is downright uncanny. I keep having to remind myself I'm not watching Pretty Little Liars.

4. Diana (Shelley Meade)
Little Elena
I know this show was created by the Vampire Diaries people, and this girl must have been used as a stunt double for Elena. In fact, she could play Elena's lookalike ancestor Katherine.

5. Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy)
Vampire Anna
I am shocked to find out this girl isn't Anna from the Vampire Diaries. I was super convinced from episode one that she was..... and I learned her name was Melissa as of episode 3.

6. Nick (Louis Armstrong)
Leo Dude
If his stage name didn't get you laughing, then this name explanation will. He not only looks like a young Leo DiCaprio type, but he reminds me of little Henry, the fragile kid Jen dated for a while on Dawson's Creek.

7. Diana's Dad (Gale Harold)
Castle's Brother
Need I say more? This guy is a total Nathan Fillion ringer. Haha, RINGER is a new show on CW. Laugh with me people. ROTFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment