welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Friday, March 25, 2011

An 80's Flashback Note!

     I'm not even joking how timely this is: Perfect Strangers (the lovely 80s sitcom with lovable Bronson Pinchot as Cousin Balki, and the show that launched Family Matters (and later Urkel)) celebrates 25 years since its premiere. I just saw Cousin Larry (Mark Lynn-Baker) in the late 2010 movie "How Do You Know?"earlier tonight through rental). AOL offers a "Where are they now" and clips piece here. iTunes also recently offered first episodes of 80s sitcoms for free. An yes, I downloaded perfect strangers.I will post more when I finish watching. The other day I revisited the first episode of "Charles in Charge," and yes it was glorious.

     AOL also released "Greatest 80s Catchphrases," which I can only offer,"Watcha talking 'bout cowabunga did I do that?" But I think we were missing the classic Full House quotes "You've got it dude," "Haaaaave Merrrrrcy!" and "Cut it out."

No comments:

Post a Comment