welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Note About Vampire Shows: Season 1 Finales

I FINALLY finished watching the first seasons of TRUE BLOOD and The Vampire Diaries!

The Vampire Diaries reaction:

  • Katherine posing as Elena was genius.
  • Jeremy trying to become a vampire was sad.
  • I was actually sad when Anna died.
  • I wasn't surprised at all that John is Elena's dad.
  • Why does Elena keep talking to Damon when she knows he likes her?



True Blood reaction:

  • After all Bill has survived, Sookie really thought Bill was dead? Have a little faith.
  • Sam is still in love with Sookie.
  • Of course Jason wasn't the killer.
  • Tara and Sookie are finally good. Too bad Tara joined some kind of creepy cult.
  • Jason found Jesus? That's just hysterical.
  • But Renee as the waitress killer? I suspected earlier in the episode, but what I was really shocked about was the fake accent. Fake accents always devastate my view of a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment