welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Note About Winter Movies

I hate snow. I cannot stand winter. So here are 5 movies that I plan to watch with the upcoming (and impending) snow days to follow:

5. The Tourist
Because:I received an advance copy. I feel bad not watching it.

4. Jane Austen Book Club
Because:I also got this recently. I love Jane Austen AND book clubs. Enough said.

3. Definitely, Maybe
Because: Ryan Reynolds is in it. God Bless Canada.

2. Anything with John Cusack
Because: I got "Grosse Point Blank" and "High Fidelity" on DVD. And because there's nothing more I love than a guy with boombox over his head, I might also watch "Say Anything."

1. Ten Things I Hate About You
Because: I just got the 10th anniversary DVD. And it's 90's teen Shakespeare. Prepare to be "Whelmed." They're all getting whelmed in Europe, according to Gabrielle Union's character.

No comments:

Post a Comment