welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Note About Being Erica

     I'm so excited season 3 of Being Erica is just days away (for us here in America at least). This Canadian delight has been on my mind a lot few days, and its amazing music. The season finale included top-notch songs from former Canadian Idol contestant Sebastain Pignott (his performance of the "Alien" song in the coffeehouse was heart-wrenching. I dare you to watch the video and not tear up). I'm so excited to see him return as Kai this season!

Other sons from that finale were Robyn Dell'Unto's "Ghost," and "Open Your Eyes" by Snow Patrol. Basically the whole episode soundtrack was tearjerker, which means they are telling good and emotionally fulfilling stories.

I'm not so sure I'm on board for the American re-boot of the show that ABC is developing, but for now, the real thing will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment