welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Note About The Prince (William) & Me

While I'm excited about the idea of a royal wedding (see huge photo of William and Kate) and the public insanity that has already begun, I've taken a pause for reflection. I'm not in love with Prince William or anything, and I wish he and Kate the best.

But am I the only one (aside from the UK SUN) slightly creeped out that Kate was given the ring of William's mother Diana, who seemed to find tons of tragedy? Not only did Diana's marriage go bust after receiving that ring (see photo of ring), but she had met a tragic and early death.

It's like being given a coffin as a wedding present... Ghastly and creepy.

And the prince for me will always be Luke Mably as Danish Prince Edvard in the 2004 film, The Prince and Me. But if you have the opportunity to see Prince and Me 2: Royal Wedding, pass. It was very dismal and Julia Stiles was not in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment