welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Note About More NKOTBSB NEWS!

As we enter day 5 (I'm counting from the day BSB appeared on OPRAH last week- by the way, a thank you to my DVR for totally messing up the disc that was recording on) of NKOTBSB mania, I really could not be more excited! NKOTBSB now have a website (another place to share my mania with others!) I repeat, I could not be more ready for their upcoming US tour dates at the beginning of next summer! I hope they will make a music video so I can watch it ten million times on Youtube! Oh wait, they did! The promotion video on their homepage is adorable, AND they're on twitter! Ok, I've gotten over my 11-year-old moment.

Further exciting news, KEVIN RICHARDSON was back with the boys on OPRAH! Back to being 11. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment