welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Note About Predictability and Games

Last night I played one of the most engaging tv-centered games I've seen in a long time. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, I played Hawaii 5-0 Bingo. Filled with predictable and time-honored plot twists, I think I hit bingo about ten minutes into the show. Thanks CR for the great find!

Last night included these bingo scores:
1. Apple product placement
2. Book em danno
3. Grace Park undercover in a skimpy outfit
4. Scott Caan hates his demonic ex-wife
5. Morally ambiguous overweight Hawaiian fella
6. Scott Cann proclaiming love for his angelic daughter
7. Bad guys are part of terrorist cell - this is a pretty common plot twist
8. Daniel Dae Kim lurks in shadowy surveillance van
9. Alex O'Loughlin breaks police brutality laws
10. Alex and Scott flirt shamelessly

sadly there were no boat chases, helicopter rides, car crashes, or Danno saying "Back in Jersey." But surely, next week will cover those.

I really do love 5-0. But I have to ask, why is there no spot on the board for shameless chevy promotions?

No comments:

Post a Comment