welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Note About the D-List

I am wholeheartedly enjoying the season premiere of Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List. I now know its officially summer and I'll have something to keep me entertained all summer.

Tonight Kathy is filming a guest appearance on Law and Order. Kathy has received diva lessons from Liza Minnelli, awoken at the "ass crack of dawn", met with Ice-T (A nice man and a cool drink)and Mariska Hargitay, and tried to kiss Chris Meloni aggressively.

I was about to burst into tears of laughter when Kathy said, "I started to cry and I had to tell Mariska I was breaking up with my boyfriend." And then she asked if they could get Cynthia Nixon to take over her part. Classic Kathy.

Now Kathy is reading to Mariska from her book about a trust gone bad in an acting class. Mariska has agreed to fall again and let Kathy catch her.

The more I watch this show, the more I wish I could be friends with Kathy. From her big star on the not-Holllywood Walk of fame, to befriending Paris and Paula Deen, I loved Kathy last summer.

I can't wait to see what will happen in the upcoming "An Uncomfortable Lunch with Ryan Seacrest" episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment