welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Monday, October 30, 2017

Buffy board game


Happy Halloween! It's time to talk about spooky things! A friend who knows me well gifted me with the new Buffy the Vampire Slayer board game! I can't wait to play it. I own a much earlier version of the game, which came out in 2000 while the series was still on the air.  In the original game, there were 4 possible stories to play, each one fighting a different villain, a.k.a. the 'big bad.' 
Through the phases of the moon, the vampires and wolves got different powers and the good and bad guys delivered damages. It was elaborate! Check out more information about the original game here. I can't wait to play and report back on the new updated game (with stories and characters for all 7 seasons). 




No comments:

Post a Comment