welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Note: Scary MOB Wives

I don't think anyone plans to watch Mob Wives. It just kinda happens on a random Tuesday night when the classy stuff, the REAL HOUSEWIVES are on on hiatus and the real shows are in repeats. Drama alert: someone doesn't want to read the chapter of someone else's book. And I quote: "This isn't a merry-go-round! This is friendship!" Finally, a solution to the problem from a senior wife: "Both of yous go out into the woods and only one of you's will make it back!"

This is really making me miss Bravo's Russian Dolls, and I only watched 20 minutes of that. But, I'm liking the mood music for this important meeting.

I give. Total elapsed time with the mob wives: 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment