welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Note: My Not So Guilty Pleasure Playlist

Ok, I'll admit it. I like teen pop music. I can't stop it, I love it like a love song. Here's my top five songs I can't get out of my head.

Music Sounds Better with You
Big Time Rush
I watched this music video about 5 times last night. It's highly addictive and Logan looks adorable.

Love You Like a Love Song
Selena Gomez
And I keep hitting re-peat peat peat peat....

Baby
Justin Bieber
I carry deep shame in admitting this....

Dancing Crazy
Miranda Cosgrove
And we never stop, we never stop ...

Party in the USA

Miley Cyrus
So I put my hands up, they're playing me song...
As my campers would say: I don't support Miley as a person but I like her music.

No comments:

Post a Comment