welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Love Note: Live From Daryl's house

Things I love:
80's music
live music
current artists doing their acoustic thing
recipes

Where I found it: Live from Daryl's House
Daryl, the Hall half of Hall and Oates, has been hosting a monthly web series for about 2 years, where he invites artists from Train to Oates to join him for some jam sessions, dinner, and conversation. The first epiosde I saw was a few months ago, where Hall hosted John Reznik from the Goo Goo Dolls, and I was in love. Nothing like GGD and Buffalo wings to win me over! Now the show is on TV. I caught episode 31 (there are 48 as of today) with guest rob Thomas of Matchbox 20. Through his engaging persona on Twitter, I have developed a massive friend crush on Rob T. Rob if you see this- let's hang out!!!!!!! So thanks to Hall! Let's let the good music keep rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment