welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Note about the ABC upfront

Network upfront week, also known around my house as "the kiss and cry corner" of tv, is once again upon us. While I'll need another time to go into detail about my feelings, I can say one thing for sure about ABC's new season. Mr. Sunshine, a new show starring Matthew Perry is pretty much a ripoff of a Matthew Perry movie, known as "Seventeen Again."

Don't get me wrong, I love "17 Again", and I respect Matthew Perry, and yes, I will always remember him fondly as Chandler. But I don't think we should have to suffer through another project where he laments that his forties weren't all he hoped they would be.

This time, Zac Efron won't be there to look adorable and take my mind off Matthew Perry's complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment