welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Beauty Tuesday: New Face Mask Obsession

Yes to Tomatoes peel-off face
 mask = love
(c)PipPepPop
 
Image result for suits louis mudding gif
SUITS GIF from ShEKnows
Hello world! I'm bouncing back from the flu and I have discovered my new favorite beauty product. Trust me, after blowing my nose for a week straight, I needed something to make me feel human and pretty again. I rifled through my box of misc. beauty things this weekend and pulled out a peel-off face mask from Yes to! and it did not disappoint. This detoxifying charcoal mask goes on as a liquid (more accurately a goo) and dries on your face. Ten minutes later, it actually will peel off your face like it's dry. I had my doubts because I've tried some peel off masks before, to little success. These pieces came off easily, in large chunks, and made for little cleanup. My face actually felt clean and my pores felt tighter when it was done.
Getting 'mudded' up with a face mask (C)PipPepPop

I had to rinse the goo off my hands after applying, but didn't have to rinse them when peeling off the mask! I loved the mask so much, I even took a photo of myself wearing it. I will be stocking up on several of these masks this weekend. I wholeheartedly support this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment