welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Screaming Like a 12 Year Old for NKOTBSB!

In case you've been living under a media rock today, you missed the world premiere of the new NKOTBSB song! I've only listened to the Itunes clip (yeah, a clip- because right now its only available in iTunes Canada, and Youtube)

I can't even describe the amazingness of this song- Bryan, Joey, Jordan, Nick and all our other buddies (AJ, Howie, Jonathan, Donnie, and Danny) are rocking this song. It's a combination of BSB's more recent club-like R&B/pop mix songs like "Bye Bye Love" and "Straight Through My Heart" and NKOTB's "Lights, Camera, Action" and "Put It On My Tab" (minus Akon).

I love Nick's line, "You're gonna see its empty without me in your bed, baby you'll change your mind!" When it comes to US iTunes tomorrow, it's going on constant repeat. While I've been writing this post, I've easily listened to it about 5 times in a row.

In the meantime, enjoy the Joey McIntyre photo show on the Youtube video. Yum!

I can't wait to see them live this summer! Even though they had to cancel our concert and bump it to late July, which is really not cool. But in the meantime, I can entertain myself with my signed Nick carter CD, and my fond memories of closing down Times Square in '01 for BSB's perfomance on TRL and waiting at Macy's all day to see NKOTB three years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment