welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Forever Series Finally Comes to DVD

    I have a soft spot for vampire shows (Vampire Diaries), and at that vampires solving crime is my jam (Angel, Moonlight). I just discovered ABC's sleeper hit, (my opinion, but maybe not the critics' feeling) Forever, is coming to DVD. The show's protagonist  Dr. Henry Morgan (Ioan Guffudd) is old (approximately 150-ish and looking good for his age).  All 22 episodes of doctor/detective tension (Bones, X-Files, and Castle as inspiration) and a the delightful Irish accent of the guy who rescued Rose from the freezing water in Titanic (and battled Sarah Michelle Gellar as twins on the CW show Ringer). My last happy thought on this is I get to see Judd Hirsch again, as he plays Henry's adopted son in a decidedly friendlier-than-that-guy-Taxi way.

No comments:

Post a Comment