welcome

More than you ever wanted to know about movies, TV shows, popular culture, and music.

Monday, March 27, 2017

Drew Barrymore Pens A New Delightful Celebrity Memoir

Image from Celbzz
I would do this if I had a memoir!
     My name is Kelly and I love reading celebrity memoirs! Since the beginning of 2017, I have already sailed through three. I enjoyed delectable presents from my book club bestie including  TGIT Shonda Rhimes's  Year of Yes and Glee star Naya Rivera's Sorry Not Sorry.

     I chose a book for  my recent trip based on my current TV binge. I finished watching Netflix's The Santa Clarita Diet and 90's fan girl-ed out over how much I adore Drew Barrymore. Her Fall 2015 book Wildflower is full of interesting stories that kept me turning pages. I can't stop laughing about her RV trip with Nancy Fallon where they drove the vehicle into the roof a gas station in a rough part of New Orleans.There's lots of great moments Drew from her learning how to be a mom, to a survivalist  trip with the Charlie's Angels girls. Barrymore reflects on her unusual childhood, famous relatives and and teenage addiction with poise and patience.GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment